Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and the Nano Server deployment are predicted to quickly become the most popular Hyper-V platform
This webinar presents many of the popular tools and techniques that businesses of all sizes use today to simplify their hyper-v management.
In this recorded webinar, Symon Perriman (Former Microsoft evangelist and Hyper-V MVP) shares best practices for:
- Deploying and managing Nano Server, Hyper-V, and Failover Clusters
- Managing Nano Server remotely from a graphical interface
- Monitoring Nano Server components in real time
- Managing and cloning settings across Nano Server hosts
- Managing load balancing and live migrations across hosts